Heritage Bank Center
Hockey, Music Venue
- Check in to U.S. Bank Arena for a Cincinnati Cyclones home game! Check http://www.usbankarena.com for a full list of promotional nights & give aways!
- Great Place to go and watch the Cyclones or any other event that this arena hosts. WWE is often here as well. Great place
- Home to the closest thing to the NHL we have, the Cincinnati Cyclones! Good hockey, fast-paced action, and always good promotions! $1 hotdogs, $1 beer, and bring a lid in case of a hat trick!
- If parking is to high.. park at yatemans cove or along the monthly parking for between $3-$5
- During Anthem... after the part, "...and the land of the free"... Yell: "HOWIE!!"
- For Cyclones games be sure to get in your seat early so you don't miss the team introduction
- Great place to catch a cyclones game... Tons of fun and tickets are affordable...
- US Bank Arena plays host to the Opening and Closing Ceremonies of the 2012 World Choir Games, as well as four Awards Ceremonies during the games.
- SelfDiploma.com Sold Out DAYGLOW here on 4/7/2012 with over 4,000 people... Follow us on Twitter @SelfDiploma
- Come check out our own ECHL team, the Cincinnati Cyclones. They are great for action and entertainment at a great price!
- The skyline is no good. Cheese is too stiff.
- Best team in Cincinnati!
- Go to a Cyclones game & have a few $1 Beers.
- Cincinnati Cyclones
- Don't be alarmed if you see a bat or bird that somehow snuck inside flying around.
- Hockey Rocks!
- Lets go cyclones!
- Dated. Good location. Lots of things to do close by. Seating is tight. Good but not great place to see a concert
- Needs a facelift. Concourse is so crowded you cannot move around the arena. Concession stand service is excessively slow.
- Let's go Cyclones! Looking forward to the upgrade of the arena.