Urban Farm Fermentory
200 Anderson St. Bay 4 (at Cove St)
Portland, ME 04101
- I want to spend my life here. Great options and awesome flights.
- Fun space and good kombucha!
- Mead. Cider. Kombucha. Jun. Beer. It's like heaven. Great taproom. Great product. Great people.
- Try the mint mead and blueberry kombucha!
- Kombucha is what they are known. Very nice atmosphere with different selections.
- Favorites were the gluten jun (pronounced "joon"), elderberry kombucha and ginger kombucha. $7 for a mixed flight.
- Kombucha flight! No words needed! This can be my new favorite place.
- Check out the events calendar!
- Aloof purveyors of symbiotic cultures of bacteria and yeast pour craft beverages in equally aloof and somehow industrial office park
- Very good ciders and kombucha. Try the mead!
- Had never had kombucha before, but I left this place a fan. Many different styles, all nicely done. Ciders were very good as well.
- The chaga chai and ginger are my favorite. Try mixing the booch on tap to create your own flavors!
- Ginger and mint kombucha is yummy.
- The Kombucha is pretty damn amazing!
- They now have a new tasting room that's happening. Check FB or website for hours, but a different and funky side of the fermentables scene.
- Open by appointment, these guys make Kombucha and some cider. You can pick up some of their wares at the local bottle shops. Different and independent.
- The staff here are so friendly and the product is awesome! Try the Baby Jimmy!!!
- A "fermentation factory" they brew for a few local spots. Check the website to find out where you can snag one!
- cocktails + cider! http://bo.st/rDyUCH
- fermentation, education and engagement center for beverage (cider, and wine) and food (sauerkraut, pickles) fermentations. Tuesday nite classes on composting, season extension...6-9p.m.