The Umstead Hotel and Spa
100 Woodland Pond Dr (at Sas Campus Dr)
Cary, NC 27513
- Amazing food at the bar & lounge. The staff are invisibly anticipating every need. Beautiful touches in room: dimmers on each lamp/light, pocket doors, soaking tub w/spray wand, comfy robes & slippers
- The Luxury Pedicure at the spa was magical.
- Must get the warm cookies and milk moose!!!!!
- One of the top Five Star hotels I've even been to in the USA
- Once you check in, you can't check out.
- Awesome pool.
- Claims to be dog-friendly but isn't.
- Just had renovations in July 2013 and it is beautiful! The spa is fantastic and even has a co-Ed jacuzzi so you can be with your significant other!
- Amazing food and service.
- Titan says "Daddy, that's rabbits here!!! I love this place even more!!
- Awesome service. Ask for Hannah in Herons.
- Whatever you do, do NOT get the cheeseburger with sweet potato fries. I've been draped over the toilet the past 8 hours. Not fun.
- Arrive early for a spa treatment to enjoy the steam, sauna & whirlpool.
- The beds are amazingly comfortable and don't even get me started about the showers. Lovely setting too - if you are up for a gentle stroll, why not walk around the lake
- Any treatment over $90 (which is most all of them)allow you access to the spa facilities for the entire day!
- Hospitality,very informative professional quality of service
- Very professional staff . rooms are very spacious. 24 hour room service
- Amazing cocktails, ambiance, and a modern/calming vibe
- Rooms are amazing bit the bathrooms are out of my dreams...
- The grounfs are not to be missed. Wander the hotel itself, amazing art all around. Relax and enjoy.