Japanese, Sushi, Dim Sum
- Still prefer joss !! Never the less great sushi ! Sunset boulevard roll and soft shell crab !! Yummy !!
- Khao Suey, BBQ Cottage Cheese, Avocado Sushi, Pad Thai and Balinese Curry! The best in town.
- Bibimbap is authentic and very good portions, must have. The sushi is a bust and best to stay away from.
- The mock duck - must try for the veg & non veg people.
- Geisha Roll. Really good. And khow suey is as good as it was as Joss. Decent main course. Like normal Chinese that you get in Bombay.
- Amazing veg sushi / maki rolls , khow suey is very tasty with fresh and crunchy condiments. Yes, and chilli lychee martini was awesome. Love this place
- Edamame with pepper teryaki and truffle oil is decent
- The silken tofu with cashews is outstanding. The edamame domain with truffle is amazing too.
- I'd say it's quite overrated, for those prices one expects more. The dishes were way too similar. The sushi looked good though, but we didn't try.
- Best khao suey in South Mumbai
- Have the filo pastry for dessert
- Awesome sushi, try it to believe it. Try the phillo mino desert FANTASTIC. Better than any five star asian restaurant in mumbai.
- The khow suey is brilliant. To score a table to their always 'we're fully reserved', try to get one of the tables outside with the barrel seats.
- Outstanding food.... Period!!
- Good sushi. The only place in India where we were asked to leave to accommodate new patrons - a bit ridiculous
- Dimsum and sushi buffet win!
- It's just simply awesome food ....
- And the chocolate cigar is to die for!!!!!