Recipes by Ted Siegel — Chef Instructor, School of Culinary Arts
On Thanksgiving, turkey is always in style. A juicy bird with salty, crunchy skin is the pièce de résistance of this highly anticipated meal. But if you’re looking to shake up your usual turkey prep method — add some spice or brine to the table — ICE Chef Instructor Ted Siegel has some ideas for you. Below, Chef Ted shares two different methods for preparing your turkey when it’s time to give thanks this year, plus his expert roasting tips.
1) A Caribbean kick: try a Jamaican jerk turkey marinade.
Marinating delivers the double benefit of infusing meat with flavor and keeping it tender.
Read on to discover new ways to up your turkey game this Thanksgiving!
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record