- Food and service were great, nice little spot for lunch or dinner right in the cape!
- We had a great waitress named Lili. Good food!
- Their homemade honey mustard sauce is the shiznet!
- Really liked the Avocado Chicken wrap!
- Yummy shrimp & fish
- That tuna burger...you gotta try it ;-)
- Red, white and brew 2nd stop...Shock Top B-
- Get the bacon wrapped shrimp! Or the crabby patties! Both are amazing!!
- Cobb salad not that great
- Do not bother to ask for a change in your order because it only comes one way. Veggies can not be switched for fries in the kids meal.
- Order the fish dip with jalapeos. Yum!
- Nice place...good atmosphere. The fish tacos were pretty tasty!
- Draft beer mug are sooooo f@&$ing cold and frosty
- Have the fresh grouper blackened.....delicious!