Twin River Casino
- If you want Cancer from second hand smoke, this is the place to be.
- If you're bitching about the smoke either go upstairs or don't go at all
- Come for the lung cancer stay for the laughs at all the sad people here!
- Smoking in public rules!
- I can't breathe cough cough
- STILL NO POKER.
- Make sure to grab some liquor! The drinks light up!
- only gamble what you can afford. if you need the money, keep it in your pockets
- Twin River Casino is pager friendly!
- Minimum BMI of 36 required to play any machine, also the dress code requires Aasics and sweatpants. Best people watching ever!!
- For some reason drinks in the non smoking area are smaller and more expensive. So inhale the cancery goodness and get your moneys worth.
- Stay in the non-smoking upstairs.
- Great people watching....if you enjoy watching senior citizens tapping their hands on the penny slots thinking that they can force the reels to stop on the elusive bonus round.
- Don't forget to leave your money in the slot machines!$
- Money rules.
- Blackstone bar is a great place to people watch, drink and have a cigar
- Leave your money in your pocket and just drink.
- Great music,love the light up cups and the heavy hand @ the bar!! We pay for it anyway! Also the givebacks r good and broke even so can't say it was a bad night :)
- Lighthouse Bar is great place to see live music...and there's a decent size dance floor.
- Crappy casino in crappy Rhode Island.