501 N Randolph St (Glebe Rd)
Arlington, VA 22203
- It's a much better Bolivian restaurant than it is an Italian place. Bolivian is only served on the weekends. Try the saltenas!
- Authentic Italian. Great prices and service.
- Try the Aji de Lengua ! Awesome
- Try the saltenyas !
- Keep calm and buy a saltea!
- Great Italian food that tastes homemade.
- Saltenas are the best in the Metro area. also the Grilled Tongue
- Go to Tutto Bene and order the Veal Caprese. It's not on the menu, but it's delicious! Veal topped with some sort of tomato-based sauce, fresh tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
- Bolivian food available on the weekends only. The silpancho is very good.
- This place has been out of business since November of 2014...GONE...R.I.P.
- Beef saltenas folks they are the bees' knees!
- Check your bill an 18% Gratuity might already be included.
- Great salteas! The best in the DMV area. The pizza is also delicious! The place doesn't look so great on the outside, but don't let that deceive you.
- Chicken Parm and Meatball Lasagna are best around.
- Try the Chicken Alla Cathedrale
- Try the Chicken Marsala
- Try the Fried Mozzarella
- Try the Cappuccino
- Try the Tiramisu
- Order from the Bolivian menu. Pique a lo Macho is the best.