6401 Oakland Avenue (at Tamm Avenue)
St Louis, MO 63139
- Climb on the turtles
- Park here for free and walk to the zoo
- 2011 RFT Best of St. Louis Winner - Best Picnic Spot.
- Just across from the zoo is Turtle Park, a small park full of giant turtles. Whether it's for play or just the photo op, Turtle Park is worth visiting.
- Lots of giant turtles to climb! My son loved them.
- Don't miss this impressive sculpture playground located across the highway from Forest Park. Kids and adults alike enjoy climbing the turtle and snake sculptures.
- Here at St.Louis' turtle playground, you can recapture your inner child and climb giant turtle & snake statues, then stroll to the nearby Zoo.