Tullys Seafood Shop
Seafood, Food & Drink
$ $ $
- fantastic seafood shack with outdoor tables by the water. Get the "Long Island" chowder (half Manhattan, half New England), bucket of littlenecks (steamed in buttah!), scallops and local flounder.
- Best Lobster Bisque I have ever tasted, nice selection of fresh LOCAL seafood and most of the staff is very nice and courteous.
- Best lobster bisque with big chunks of lobster.
- The steamers are amazing.
- Tully's does any preparation of shellfish wonderfully.
- Really good food recommend it but go to the back and sit in AC
- This place has changed ownership. Lobster Roll is no longer recommended.
- Best lobster bisque!