TT the Bear's Place
Rock Club, Bar
10 Brookline St (btwn Green St. & Mass Ave.)
Cambridge, MA 02139
- Go to T.T.s during an Xmortis event and get a drink from Terri at the back bar!
- Heroes with Chris Ewen! x x
- At Gong Show Karaoke theres a panel of judges from local bands & a gong, & hilarity shall ensue. If the singer sucks, they get gonged unless it's so bad it's amazing! Mondays @ 8:30pm
- Go back in your time machine and see The Jesus and Mary Chain, Jane's Addiction, The Strokes and the Arcade Fire here.
- Wear black every 2nd Friday for Xmortis, a goth dance party. Live music every night of the week with (usually) minimal cover charge.
- Quoth the Mayor: "Heroes! Dancing with DJ Chris Ewen! Kind of goth and new wave. Every Saturday. You can come over to the side room, watch the people dancing, and talk without having to shout."
- Door man with the long hair is rude as all hell and the place is a tad dirty. Their lucky they have underground performers or I wouldn't waste a penny.
- Xmortis is their Friday night goth nights.
- Cheap pool in the back room. Bring quarters.
- One of the last of the true rock clubs in Boston.A true treasure of Cambridge diversity.Check it out while you can before it's magically transformed into dorms,condos,or something else equally banal.
- I love this place, but I hate everyone who comes here.
- Grab yourself a PBR and listen to some awesome music!
- A lot larger on the inside than you would think from the outside.
- Cute little dive! Cash only
- This nightclub hosts up-and-coming local and out-of-town music acts in a cozy space. TTs has live music most nights and no cover charge plus a poolroom and bar featuring a number of local microbrews.
- The cozy size and strong bass at T.T. the Bears make for a fun night out. Its known to feature on-the-verge bands before they go big Nirvana, anyone?
- Monthly Goth night "xmortis" & 80's night "heroes" every sat night both spun by award winning DJ Chris Ewen!
- 15 or so beers on tap, check out great local & touring bands, shoot pool, play some donkey Kong, having too much fun? Maybe you should blow to know!
- TT the Bears has hosted groups like the Smashing Pumpkins and Indigo Girls before they were hot. With local microbrews and a poolroom just off the bar, its a comfortable, convenient spot to unwind.
- Wondering when the Faith & the Muse will return?