212 E 9th St (btw 2nd & 3rd Ave)
New York, NY 10003
- Vegetarians should definitely try the Tse Thuk Khatsa - (spicy noodles)
- momos? did someone say momo? the barley ice cream is oh so tasty as well. did i mention the tibetan dumplings? why yes, i will have the momos. extra hot sawce please.
- Most relaxing, "zen" place to eat dinner. Try to get a seat in the back. Order as many appetizers as you can. So good.
- AMAZING- was one of my faves but I think they've closed :( RIP Sherpa Kala
- Try the pan-fried rice it's well seasoned and very fresh tasting.
- Definitely try the Tsampa Cake for dessert. It's delicious and so smooth in your mouth! Who knew barley cake tasted so good?
- Great ambience! Great options for vegetarians!
- Amazing Tibetan food. Everything I've i had has been good. Ask for the Really hot sauce, it's purple. Then have the Tsampa cake for dessert.
- The plum wine is delicious.
- Everything is amazing. But the serene romantic atmosphere tucked in a small street in the east village is what took me by surprise.
- Their Lychee Martinis are yum.
- The tsampa cake is very grainy so you might not like it if you are not used to the texture.
- Service pretty slow, otherwise food is good.
- Try the barley cake with ice cream. It's like nothing you have ever tasted before.
- Great place for vegetarians! Try the Ngo Ngopa (pronounced no-no-pa)! It's absolutely delicious!
- Try the tsampa crepe!
- $15 card minimum
- The salmon is the best!
- The khatmandu aloo is by far the best app, especially if you like spicy
- Delicious Tibetan food. Some of the dishes are definitely "different" if you've never had them before.