- The 10,000-gallon Rays Tank, located behind the right-center-field wall, features more than 30 rays that fans can touch and feed during the game.
- Peer out to right field. In a sea of teal, youll see a lone yellow seat in section 144. Thats where Wade Boggs 3,000th hit (a home run) landed back on August 7, 1999.
- Visit the Ray Tank!
- Great place to see a baseball game.
- Resist the urge to swim with the Rays in the touch tank in right center field.
- There are actual live cow nose Rays. In right field. And you can touch them. Do we have your attention still, or are you already hustling over there?
- Dude you got to love Rays baseball!! Go Rays.
- Kayem hotdogs are a must have at the game!
- In addition to exciting baseball, the Rays offer over 20 different activities for kids around the ballpark and for adults there is great food from Cuban Sandwiches to BBQ, hot dogs and cold beverages.
- bring your cowbells and make sure you are using them properly
- According to the convention's CEO, the elephant trunk in the logo for the 2012 RNC is pointed toward 2012 to reflect the spirit, unity and strength of the party for the November elections. #GOP2012
- Use MLB.com At Bat on your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod, BlackBerry or Windows 7 device to follow all the action on the field and around the league while you are at the park. http://atmlb.com/HepXkH
- Welcome to Tropicana Field! Check in using MLB.com At the Ballpark to unlock special offers and explore the stadium right from your phone. http://atmlb.com/I1QrFY
- Go to the trop and watch the rays beat the yanks
- It's not the greatest MLB ballpark, but if you live in the Tampa Bay region, come out to the Trop and support the Rays. They're one of the best teams in baseball and they need more fans.
- The only MLB stadium where you can touch a real-life ray (the cartilaginous fish, not the athlete). Check out the Rays Touch Tank. #ChevyMLB #2011
- No rain delays or rain outs at the Trop
- At the 1972 convention, Pat Nixon became the 1st Republican First Lady to deliver an address to delegates. Now it is considered common practice for the First Lady to address the convention. #GOP2012
- Go to a game
- If it's your first Rays game or with someone who is attending their first Rays game at Tropicana Field, go to a Guest Services location for a My 1st Rays Game button (free)!