642 W 34th St (University of Southern California)
Los Angeles, CA 90007
- All-nighter? This place is a life-saver
- Drunk eatzzz
- #bookfest tip: Find snacks & Starbucks beverages at Trojan Grounds. If you're staying for Festival After Dark, never fear, Trojan Grounds is open 24 hours for a caffeine fix.
- Trogro is a full blown Starbucks operation now with some of the snacks trogro used to have...the food items like sandwiches are from USC hospitality though. They don't take Starbucks cards
- They have these now!
- useless. it's a store full of nothing. literally there's like cherry poptarts and salted pretzels and a shittastic excuse for a starbucks. skip it.
- Hermoso La gente se emociona mucho cojujuegojujuego
- Nothing better than a double chocolaty chip on a hot day
- they don't take Starbucks phone app or Starbucks gold card. :(
- This place is always back logged. Time for ISE's to takeover and apply some EDD or SPT.
- Very expensive. They coffee is okay, not the best but when you need something to perk you up at 1 am it will do. Plus you can use your dining dollars.
- Officially a starbucks now!
- I don't really need a soda or a snack to get through my day- Maria Elena, Luz, Sylvia, and Shelby are the nicest & always make me smile!