Treva Restaurant & Bar
$ $ $
- Honey Budino dessert is a must have!
- Valpolicella red wine is amazing, as is the swordfish and their meat and cheese boards.
- Get the 980!! Super fresh drink! Yum
- Food wasn't good. I ordered mussels and shrimps with spaghetti, white wine source. It was dry and had no taste. It was expensive. I was disappointed.
- Went for Sunday brunch, server suggested the zucchini appetizer, it was amazing! Entre was pesce panini(pictured), comes with potatoes and a salad. Best CTplace I've been thus far, very inexpensive.
- Arancini and Cacio e Pepe!!!
- Mozzarella to die for
- Love the bar here. True cocktails and awesome bartenders that enjoy concocting the cocktail that suits you!
- Sit in the bar and watch the bartenders work and staff slice meat
- Get the antipasta martini, prosciutto wrapped blue cheese stuffed olive sandwiched between a pepperoncini
- Deceivingly large restaurant. Meat and cheese served with crusty warm bread and pickled carrots, cauliflower and olives for garnish were a highlight of the meal. Will definitely return!
- Always sit in Malayia's section. She's the best!
- Malayia is the best! Sit in her section!
- Nice places, outs due seating, friendly service.
- The Italian Sunset cocktail is amazing!!!
- One of my fave restaurants in the West Hartford area. It's a place I dine often!
- The polpo is awesome and so are all the salumi. Wash it down with a glass of wine, great
- Came in unexpectedly for a drink. Very impressed. The appetizers are excellent. Try the Hangar Steak Bruchetta. Unbelievable!
- Get the latest dining deals and reviews.
- Get the Burrata.