Toto Vietnamese Restaurant
873 Albany Hwy
East Victoria Park, WA 6101
+61 8 9355 2388
- Excellent and affordable
- Dunno why they call it crispy noodle, there's hardly any noodle at all :(
- When you come here you must try their soft bone pork rice noodle soup. It's brilliant!!!
- Vietnamese broken rice is delicious
- The portion are quite generous, but the taste are just average. Not that authentic.
- Their raw beef ph is absolutely yummy!
- Avoid it! Staff is extremely rude!
- great chilli and pepper squid. very busy on Sunday dinner time. Recommended to book a table otherwise got to wait at least 20 mins outside - busy and not much space inside.
- Delicious food at a reasonable price. Try the Pho.
- Braised beef egg noodle soup..to die for!!
- Pho is excellent. Signature dishes great.
- gotta love toto's special drink number 31!! with durian!!!
- Nice food... Try feral white beer :)....
- Good food! Good price! What more could you want!
- Definitely give the soft pork noodles a try. In a nutshell, it's slow braised pork ribs in a spiced broth with rice noodles. Have it on a cold winter's night.