Diner, Breakfast, American
3406 W Mercury Blvd
Hampton, VA 23666
- Long lines but amazing breakfast. Sweet tea and biscuits are the best!
- Make sure you have cash.
- The Combination Breakfast is more food than you may think...but it's good!
- The western omelet is great! The early am waitresses, Kim and Alana are awesome.
- A hidden gem with a fantastic breakfast.
- Best toast in the history of life it self.
- If there is a line just be patient completely worth it. I pass three chain breakfast places to come here
- Best breakfast in town
- Order ANYthing, food is awesome
- You cannot beat the Tommy's Combo for $5.15 anywhere in Hampton.
- Homemade sausage is excellent! You need to ask, but it's worth the effort
- The line to get in can be long-but it moves fast, service is fast, portions are HUGE, price is Cheap - STAFF & "Mama" (the owner) are ALL Jewels!!!!
- The pecan short stack!
- Very friendly staff, extremely fast service even though it was packed! Although the veggies in my omelet weren't mixed thoroughly for consistent flavors, food was still pretty good!! Will def return!
- Best CatFish in town!
- Fast,cheap and good!
- Always opt for the grits- the best I've ever had!
- Good food at excellent prices!
- Ask for the homemade sausage with breakfast ... it's worth the upcharge!
- When getting breakfast, make sure to get the potatoes and add cheese and onions to them. It's the best!