Music Venue, Concert Hall, Nightlife
- Gotta love summer concerts
- The bathroom smells like someone made out of urine exploded and was cleaned up with a mop made of hobo.
- The Best of New Orleans: Best Live Music Venue
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans Readers' Poll 2011 Winner: Best Place to Dance to a Live Band and Best Live Music Venue
- Great venue. Pre-game at 45 Tchoup for slightly cheaper drinks.
- Go dancing here Sunday nights! Even if you can't dance, someone will be more than happy to teach you a few moves.
- I'm the MAYOR now!!!!!!!!
- Yeah that...
- Gambit's Best of New Orleans: Best Place to Dance to a Live Band
- Music Mecca
- great music
- Great local music venue
- Famous large music venue Uptown. Every great New Orleans act has played in Tipitina's and locals love it. During the summer, entrance is free on Friday nights and you'll find food trucks outside.
- Awesome music venue - well worth the taxi ride for some good music. Lots of famous acts play there and often guest with others.
- No tables. Good drink prices. Fuck tons of history
- One of the best live music venues in the country!
- The sound is amazing. It's a medium sized place.
- A staple of the NOLA music scene.
- Great venue for seeing music in an intimate setting. Great bar with additional room upstairs if it gets crowded.
- A must on any trip to NOLA for any music fan (even if there just one night). Great vibe and the talent is always second to none