- Wonderful breakfast! Thick slices of whole grain bread, excellent egg dishes and large fluffy pancakes! Coffee which they keep refilled. They have check in specials from 4s. 25 percent off!
- Corned beef hash is really good!
- Excellent. Always a fun stop with good food.
- Open 24 hours, 7 days a week!
- Avoid the Homeade Mac 'N' Cheese. It was rather bland. Keep it simple, order a burger or something off of the breakfast menu.
- They always write cute messages on your doggy bag boxes.
- .79 cents extra for lettuce and tomato? What a joke!
- The fries leave something to be desired
- Great spot that I just found this summer after buying my house
- Dinners are always great. The common man is the place to eat.
- Fridays fishfried fries all you can eat. Awesome!!!
- Great food, service and atmosphere !
- Look out! No beepers allowed, and leave your crybabies at home.
- Great waffles
- Everything is good here.
- Philly cheese steak omelet, buffet, ice coffee
- In our travels, we never miss this stop. The best hamburgers ever and no one can top their onion rings.
- Breakfast all day! Pie! Get a Shirley Temple and Reuben. Killer.
- Great service. Great food. This place is always busy but they pay attention to their guests.