Tillmans Historic Village Inn
$ $ $
14369 Ridge Rd W
Albion, NY 14411
- I found the food to be good but nothing blew my socks off. Good selection. Mashed potatoes reminded me of a high school serving. Prime rib was good but not great. Service was a little above average.
- The food was delicious and service was great
- Prime rib is awesome and the calamari was delicious. The peanut butter pie was a bit too sweet for my hubby and he has a sweet tooth. All in all, we were very happy with our dinner.
- Mark the owner rocks, the service is great, the wine, beer, cocktail & beverage selection is great for the area & the scenery great. A must try if you're in the area.
- Queen Cut prime rib and a cold beer
- Excellent service. All time favorite place
- Spinach/Artichoke Dip and Calamari are wonderful. I'm soooo glad that they used kalamata olives with the calamar instead of back olives Yum!
- Prime Rib is the way to go, but everything is very good.
- The Prime Rib is delicious