Tick Tock Diner
281 Allwood Rd (btwn Passaic & Bloomfield Ave)
Clifton, NJ 07012
Lists & rankings
- Guy Fieri, host of Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, rips into some classic American cuisine at the Tick Tock Diner in Clifton, NJ. Find more tips at Food Network Local.
- Watch out for murder plots. http://goo.gl/58qSFT
- 3 A.M + Disco Fries = GLORIOUS!
- For breakfast, instead of hash browns, ask for disco fries!
- Tick Tock and ya don't stop
- Jon Stewart and Jerry Seinfeld were spotted having coffee. Two of the funniest living comedians, out there, and people talk about that douche bag Guy Fieri. Pffth! Who cares?
- Love the food
- This place needs to get some better waiters.
- Best place for a quick bite in the area. Huge portions.
- Add it to the tab of Adam Pruzansky.
- The OJ is bangin'... Like, straight from the grove
- Ke$ha wasn't working tonight haha
- Not-so-friendly service if you order to-go. Seriously?? Wtf.
- Only went because of triple D. So not worth it. My suggestion find a different place to eat.
- Hmm...we were seated and then asked to move because they were "doing something". Haven't been served after ten minutes.
- Some of the worst diner food I've had, and nearly everything that should be at least 140* (soup, gravy, stuffing) was dangerously close to room temperature. The only good item was the fried calamari.
- The buffalo chicken sandwich and the Oreo milkshake are must haves.
- One of the best diners I've been to! Food is excellent. I had big frenchie, it was amazing. Day made :D
- If ur going to take my money,at least smile or acknowledge.Your pissy attitude was greater than the split pea soup.The servers are friendlier.So much for the diner waitress clich. Stayin old school
- Waiting staff is friendly.