A Thousand And One Nights
6 Chaoyang Park Road at Solana (Solana)
+86 10 5905 6316
- Meat soup was testy and good, Kabab was also good, but not completely compatible with Iranian favorite Kabab KOUBIDE .
- Very extensive menu (vegetarian and vegan friendly) with so many options that you don't know what to choose! Their hummus is very tasty and quite different from your regular kind. Opens till late!
- Good for meat lover and fun for a group. The music is way to high during the belly dancing performance
- One of moslem restaurants in Beijing. The food is very nice, there is also belly dance performance that you can enjoy while you have your meal.
- Great humus but the falafel is a lot better at Bite a Pita.
- Take a seat in the middle of the restaurant, order a shisha! That's the best way to enjoy the belly dancing every 30min from 7.00pm
- Boloniez is awful
- It felt great to visit Arabic restaurant in Beijing.The service and taste were good, but its a bit expensive.The servings also not enough for a single person.My visit was in 2017.I hope it improved.
- Very poor service :( the waiters seemed impatient and annoyed and it took forever to get their attention. At least the food was redeeming!