Thomas St. Market
Convenience Store, Deli / Bodega
233 Summit Ave E (at Thomas St.)
Seattle, WA 98102
- Explore the cavernous rear of the store.
- The Deli sandwiches are amazing! Don't turn them down because it's inside a convenience store, they are as good as the best deli would make them. The service is also very good, polite and friendly.
- Try the Cajun Reuben it's eerily similar to the ragin cajun at the other coast deli.
- The Breakfast of Champions will launch you into heaven.
- The Breakfast Bagel with Bacon, Egg, cheddar, and some Sriracha is a great snack! The Bird for lunch is tasty!!