179 Franklin St (Btw Hudson St. And Greenwich St.)
New York, NY 10013
- Zucchini fritters, spanakopita phyllo triangles and pikilia (assorted Greek dips with pita) are all good sharing options.
- Hung out with the Owner who is such a great Guy! The food will take your breath away! Lamb Chops out of this world!!
- Beautiful place to enjoy a romantic dinner
- Best advice? Go someplace else.
- Great deal on Sunday prix fixe, plus live Greek music & 50% off vino bottles
- A spacious Mediterranean restaurant thats perfect for a date or a group outing. Do not pass on the Octapodi, the Tartare Trio or the Lamb Shank.
- Some of the freshest seafood in town!
- Zagat calls this seafood emporium Greeces gift to TriBeCa, and we agree. Promise us you wont leave without trying the honey-glazed baklava.
- Great food, ambiance and service!
- Make sure your boss is paying!
- Whatever you do, ensure the octopus appetizer is on your table. The tenderness, juiciness and taste is out of this world. Seafood is the specialty of the house.
- The service is wonderful, the food delicious, the atmosphere enchanting... I don't know why it wasn't busier on the Friday we went, but we will definitely be back!
- Lambs shops!!! & red wine
- If you're not getting a fish dish, why are you here?
- Sea bass is cooked to perfect.
- Very elegant atmosphere with an excellent wine selection.
- Everyone who walks in is greeted by a fresh fish display. We loved the seafood saganaki; a vast arrangement of seafood sitting in a delicious tomato garlic sauce that we literally wanted to drink!
- This is a special occasion place, at least for us. Not simply because it's somewhat expensive, but because the service is so attentive and the food so delicious and the atmosphere so exquisite.
- Excellent food! Great service ! Customer orientation above expectation !