Thai, Breakfast, Temple
1911 Russell St (btw Martin Luther King Jr Way & Otis St)
Berkeley, CA 94703
10:00am - 1:00pm
- Get there early or they will run out if food!!
- Mango sticky rice (pic) was awesome, Thai iced tea was too sweet for me. If you are there with someone, have one person wait in line and the other purchase tokens so you can exchange for food.
- Get there early to avoid the crowds (particularly on days w/ good weather).
- It's a bit confusing, but you have to buy tokens to get food. The tokens are located past the food lines and are $1/piece.
- Get the coconut and green onion pancakes.
- Go get Sunday morning brunch, (the only time the temple serves food) and make sure to get the best $1 Thai Iced Tea and incredible sticky rice and mango.
- whoa, what a crowd! Good and cheap food though, and a friendly atmosphere. Loved the sweets!
- Make a donation to the temple and fill your belly with tasty karma.
- Get here at 10am and avoid the crazy lines. Bring your own Tupperware and order 3 items: Panang beef curry, pork w/string beans, and the eggplant with veggies. For dessert get Mango with sticky rice.
- Awesome authentic food. Coconut pancakes are incredible.
- Sunday festival
- If you don't use all your tokens you can exchange them back to dollars.
- Don't forget to bring your own containers for all the leftovers you'll be taking home.
- Sunday Mornings, delicious thai food, beautiful weather.
- Best kept secret in the East Bay!
- Temple featuring tasty Thai noodles, curry, soup, etc. with the best Thai Iced Tea and outdoor seating. Unique brunch experience only open on Sundays!
- The beef noodle soup and the curry are delicious, and so are the little pancakes (coconut corn/deep fried taro). Mango sticky rice is overrated imo, and pad Thai is too sweet. Thai iced tea, must get.
- Phenomenal Thai food at phenomenal prices. Your new favorite Sunday brunch.
- This is NOT a restaurant. It is a Thai temple that serves Sunday brunch for donations. With that being said, its some of the best Thai food Ive ever had in my life
- Beef noodle soup!