Thai Rice N Noodle
- ground beef noodle!
- OMG, sooooo good! Pad Thai is really good and so is the Pineapple Chicken fried rice. Absolutely the best egg rolls too!
- Try the Coconut Chicken Soup. Fantastic!
- Lunch time with the little man.
- Had beef red curry @ level 3 heat...and what a kick of heat that level was. Yummy place overall and service was great!
- Coconut soup was good, but the drunken noodle was very dry and disappointing
- Last 3 times I have been here I have had the Panang Curry. It is so flavorful.
- This place was horrible! Service was slow. Food was cold and you have to beg them to refill your drink. Really disappointed.
- Best Pad Thai in town! Get level 4. Their peanut sauce is the best too! We make a meal of their spring rolls! So healthy!!
- Try the Thai papaya salad (som Tom) or young coconut Boba, my personal favorites here.
- Jasmine tea with honeysuckle syrup
- Try the green curry with pork and SPICE LEVEL 5!!!!
- Great place. Food is always top notch. And we Love k and his family.
- Basil chicken level 5 hot... excellent
- Super good and friendly family owned spot.