Thai Noodle and Rice
2634 N Fitzhugh Ave
Dallas, TX 75204
- With entrees for$8-10, try the pad thai, cashew chicken, or the Lad Na. Spring rolls are good and they arent stingy with the pork or shrimp. This family owned spot is full of friendly atmosphere.
- Cash only!
- Worst food ever! So disgusting. It might be inexpensive but I rather spend more money in a better place with quality food.
- Kent Rathbun, chef of Abacus, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Pad see-ew w/ pork.
- This family-run, off-the-beaten path diner offers authentic Thai food at reasonable prices. Bring your own beer from the grocer next door. Get the pork flat noodle.
- the fish cakes are delicious.
- Crispy pork w/ Chinese broccoli is the best
- Get the spring rolls and corn paddies!