Thai House 2 & Sushi Bar
168 S Dargan St
Florence, SC 29506
- There was a bug in the Tom Kha soup I ordered. The owner yelled at me saying it was not a bug until he stuck his finger in the soup and smashed it, agreeing it was a bug. Refused to give me a refund.
- Quiet little Thai place. If you want "American Chinese food" pass on...real Thai? Stop on in and enjoy!
- Order your Pad Thai at the spicy level 3 or 4 for an extra kick but not too hot. It's perfect.
- The chef/owner will cook your meal as mild or hot as you like it... including Thai hot (bring your own fire extinguisher!)
- Spicy Thai Pasta Mild was surprisingly tasty and had just enough heat!
- Red Curry was outstanding! All 5 of us ordered something different so we could taste a variety of the menu. Have to say the talapia/shrimp and the mausaman curry were my favorite. MANGO STICKY RICE
- One of the best in town.
- Pad Kee Mao like WOAH!
- The Gray Pot is EXCELLENT!!!