Tesoros Trading Company
Arts & Crafts, Shop
1500 S Congress Ave (at W. Monroe St.)
Austin, TX 78704
- Finally found the elusive blue glass "Evil Eye" here!! Hang one in your home and/or workplace to ward off all things evil. Labelled as Turkish, thought they were Greek my whole 7 year search!
- One-of-a-kind folk art and crafts from far-flung places such as South America, Mexico, Europe and Asia. Perfect stop for a unique gift.
- Check out The Sankofa Center's textile pieces - oven mitts, yoga mats, etc. they are a phenomenal org doing HIV/AIDS prevention in Ghana!
- Store is full of handmade items.
- Buy stuff!! Support hand made items. I love the zip wallets.
- Neat art out front
- Lots of great recycled craft items!
- Dont take pictures.
- Explore all the random artifacts here. It's like a museum with everything for sale.