Resort, Spa, Event Space
100 Terranea Way (at Palos Verdes Dr S)
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
- The Vanderlip Suite faces Catalina Island and has a telescope to view passing dolphins and whales. Want to get closer? Cruisve above a nearby kelp forest on a 14-foot, stand-up paddleboard.
- Here is a recipe for Pumpkin Pie Cocktail from Steven Ashworth of Terranea Resort.
- The TVs here are really annoying.
- Check in on Sunday evening and be greeted with complimentary Champagne. If only every hotel was this fabulous all the time
- The resort is so beautiful and romantic. Great place to honeymoon.
- Visit the edible garden at mar'sel!
- Make sure you take a jacket ! it was chilly but loved it when we got a table next to the fire;)
- Order a glass of ONEHOPE Wine at Terranea with 50% of profits donated to charity. Drink for a cause!
- Watch the sunset over the ocean from Nelson's at Terranea. Definitely a must see.
- Had lunch at Nelson's! Wow what a view
- Stop by at sunset for an amazing view
- The massage experience inside the VIP treatment room at the Spa at Terranea Resort is certainly the most blissful in the L.A. area. - Winner of best massage with a view 2011
- Runners... Take the trail up past the lighthouse for a scenic 4-5 miler.
- marselCatalina KitchenNelsons Lobby Bar & LoungeSpa Caf The Terranea Grill sea beans Cielo Point
- Priceline bid this resort, it's the ONLY five star in the zip code.
- ID HAVE TO SAY THE ICE CREAM SANDWICH IS THE BEST THING AT NELSONS ACCORDING TO MY 2YR OLD DAUGHTER!!!!! I PERSONALLY LIKE THE SHRIMP TACOS, THE VIEW, & THE DISCOUNT SINCE MY SISTER WRKS THERE!!!!
- Do NOT take headphones on your jog/hike around the property. Experience the native sights, sounds, smells (well, enjoy the sage anyways...pump house not so much).
- Great views. Nice trail to the lighthouse on the north.
- It has exceptional customer service starting from the concierge, to the housekeeping staff, to the restaurants, to random employees which all smile at you and are quite helpful. - Penina Mezei
- Enjoy the sunset from Nelson's.