- Fish bowl margarita is awesome!
- Fruit punch margarita is amazzzzzing
- Come here for the beer, chips and pico de gallo, tequila, and service. Unfortunately, the food is terrible. Indistinguishable entrees with items unceremoniously dumped on a plate covered with cheese.
- Wonderful salsa!
- This is one of my favorite all time restaurants! I strongly suggest the house Rita and Buffalo Chicken Tortilla Pizza. All of their food is good and their salsa is always fresh!
- This place is awesome. Quickly becoming one of our new favorites for sure. Will definitely come back here annually. At least. Can't wait to try the fishbowl margarita or the fruit punch margarita.
- If there is a wait, check out the hidden bar in the back of the dining room to the left! There are usually a few stools open!
- Try the fishbowl margarita, duh!
- amazing guac. And beanie burrito, get it topped with queso it's amazing!
- Great margaritas!
- Margaritas were excellent!!! :-) Fajitas not so much! :-(
- Great NFL specials!
- Lime in da coconut margarita is amazing! Very smooth!
- One of the best places to eat at the beach- Queso, Salsa, Chips are amazing. The chicken fajitas are the truth, margaritas are also great
- El Gordo Chimichanga
- There is a bar in the back too! They have really great margaritas and a friendly wait staff.
- Chicken fajitas are incredible, come to the table sizzling and one serving is plenty for two people! Also, order a Lava Flow or fishbowl margarita :)
- Drinks are great!! Good happy hour $!
- Pretty good Mexican food. I've had better but this might be one of the better Mexican places in ocean city.
- Food is delicious and staff friendly.