Tender Bar + Kitchen
$ $ $
11:00am - 2:00pm
- Ever see the mixologist episode of Portlandia?
- Very impressed with the cocktails and food. love the no standing policy. Makes for a better dining experience. A+
- Biggest oyster I've ever seen!
- Great cocktails.
- Really cool cocktails!!
- Great service but the no-standing policy is a poor business decision.
- Amazing cocktails and great atmosphere
- Very cool looking bar. The employees are a bit stuck up, but whatever. Make sure to try out a handmade speakeasy-esqe cocktail.
- The best seats are at the bar. Unless you're getting romantic, then sit in the back room.
- My favorite cocktail bar in PGH so far. Love the friendly, attentive and customized service (shout-out to Cass!). Extensive and impressive list that extends to liquor/spirits. Lounge space available.
- Hannah is an amazing bar tender! Tell her what you're into, and she will magically create a delicious cocktail for you! You can't go wrong.
- A little pretentious... Don't skip the cocktails
- Love the atmosphere (no standing policy). Great cocktails.
- Cocktails are great!
- Literally everything!
- This new spot in a former bank emphasizes craft cocktails, each tagged on the menu with its creator's initials
- Get a burger...they grind in-house.
- Try the deviled eggs!
- Just because you're in a Prohibition-era cocktail bar, don't be afraid to order a tiki drink like the Zombie or Navy Grog. Craig Mrusek is one of the masters when it comes to Polynesian cocktails.
- The aviator. Order it.