Ten Pin Alley
- They have the Belly card! Check-in for points for free stuff!
- Great open bowling deals all the time!
- Great food! Very clean and organized.
- Waitress couldn't handle our group for our Christmas party. Not sure why they would have only one person manning the bar and eating area. But whateves. Food was nothing special.
- Clean with great friendly service.
- Solid trivia night and cheap beer
- Bowling and beers
- The food is what you'd expect from a bowling alley. The big draw here for us has been the awesome volleyball courts.
- Awesome place my grandpa owns it
- $7 Pitchers of Pabst and $2.75 single Three Olive Mixers during the month of May!
- Team Trivia every Thursday night at 6:30pm in the bar
- For the best pro fit on your ball or lessons talk to Jeff.
- This is the best bowling alley to get a 300 at; hot girls everywhere; ask for Jim to make you a "Za Special" at the bar.