Temecula Olive Oil Company
28657 Old Town Front St (Main Street)
Temecula, CA 92590
- Great stuff for dressings - try the honey balsamic vinegar its delicious.
- Try the Salish - smoked sea salt - on the back wall of the tasting room.
- Make sure to take the Olive Oil testing.
- Vanilla Fig sounded suspicious, but has become my favorite!
- Great to give as gifts or take home for yourself. Pick up Basil Olive Oil for everyday use. If you're a real cook/like to experiment in the kitchen, they have great samplers (3 packs).
- Surprise! On our girls' weekend, we had almost more fun here than we did at the wineries -- and we definitely bought more bottles. Our faves: Olivum, fresh basil, and garlic.
- The Roasted Garlic is awesome on pastas.
- The olive oil tasting is FREE. My favorites are the basil oil, garlic oil, and the pomegranate vinegar.
- The Roasted Garlic and the Lemon Citrus are favorites.
- Try the roasted garlic OO with the vanilla fig balsamic even the non garlic people LOVE it.
- Family owned & operated uses California-grown olives and practices sustainable ag. Uses traditional hand-press techniques and no chemicals or heat treatments. Ranch tours 2nd Sat of ea. month at 10am.
- Have a tasting - great to experience!