Tasty Congee & Noodle Wantun Shop 正斗
Shop 7E181, Departure East Hall, 7/F, Terminal 1, Hong Kong International Airport
Chek Lap Kok, HK
+852 2261 0101
- If you are eating the mcdonalds a few shops down, you are eating at the wrong place.
- If you hurry up for the next fight, I strongly recommend to order rice bowl menu rather than noodle and other side-dishes.
- The house special wonton noodle (102) is really small. Definitely not worth HKD 52 :(
- Total rip-off, $48 for a *tiny* bowl of wonton noodles.
- Though a little bit expensive, there are nice foods here anyway. Queue up!
- Don't complain about the price -- you're in an airport! Order some tasty congee before your flight and leave HK happy.
- A default eating place at this airport. Their barbecue pork pastry puff and their roast goose is a good choice!
- Wonderful fried rice and noodles! Try it.
- The stir fry beef rice noodle is oily and awesome.
- Fast and tasty, with surprisingly generous portions. When I head back to the U.S. from Hong Kong, I nab some takeaway for the 12 hour flight.
- Gets busy so pick a paper menu and start your order whilst in the queue.
- Congee, Noodles and BBQ pork rice all delicious
- Ask them to served all your food at once, otherwise your entire party will watch you finish eating before they eat.
- A little pricy but you're at an airport, what do you expect? Food is decent, rice bowls over noodles, congee above all. They accept US dollars if you're short on HKD.
- Every time I fly out of HK I always get some Cantonese roast meats w/ rice to takeaway to eat on the plane. It's pricey but worth it compared to the rubbish served on planes. I'd recommend roast goose
- Har Gow dumplings were TINY, pork buns were pretty good, wonton noodle soup was ok. For airport food it was ok, overall, not so much.
- Combo set menu $98 plus a side of egg tarts $20
- Last stop to have some rather decent Hong Kong food before heading home like char siew, siew yok, wanton mee and congee....
Unit 6Z500, Hong Kong International Airport (near Gate 21)
Level 8, Departures, Terminal 1,Hong Kong International Airport, Chek Lap Kok
Shop 7E198, 7/F, Departure East Hall, Hong Kong International Airport (HKG Airport)