Ice Cream, Desserts
- Try crunch coat on your cone
- Nostalgic American ice cream, Oreo shake is the way to go. Avoid the overly processed syrups
- If you get a freezee, make sure to ask them to put some of the hard chocolate shell on top.
- Only open seasonally. Fun neighborhood ice cream shop.
- They have several flavors of shakes, but as far as Ice cream, they only have: vanilla, chocolate and pistachio.
- Obviously the ice cream is great but the burgers are also good.
- This is one of the best ice cream places in the area #seasonal
- A must visit!! Amazing ice cream creations!!
- The medium ice cream cone is actually pretty big. Tasty ice cream good price.
- Cheapest place to get a milkshake in Chicago (I think) and pretty damn good.
- Cherry dipped cone!!
- Everything is good, but the hot dogs are the best
- Reminds me of old fashion spots like Dairy Queen.
- Extra large fry only $1.75 plus over 60 flavors of shakes.. Nuff said!
- I didn't know they take credit card. Me likes!
- Reminds me of being back in Grayslake :) Love the cherry dip cone.
- 99 cent corn dogs! Limited time only!
- Small town ice cream shop in the big city. Great place to visit on warm summer days. Over 50 different shakes!
- Cant go wrong with a pistachio soft serve
- Ice Cream