Taste of China
338 Spadina Ave (btwn. St Andrew St. and Dundas St. W)
- When I ate here David Chang was sitting two tables over
- Best hot and sour soup in the city! Also my face place. Been coming here for 12 years! Ask for Ling to serve you!
- Sensed an attitude from the staff. Ordered fried rice noodles and they were sticky. Overall, I'd rate my meal as 2.5/5.
- Very average! Staff didn't greet us. Sweet and sour pork full of bones - no meat. Fried pork full of fat. Given the food quality, it is expensive. T&T at Cherry St. is MUCH better. 27$ instead of 90$.
- I've been coming here for years, I love the Chinese food.
- Susur Lee, chef of Bent, eats here on his nights off. He loves the Dungeness crab.
- Really good!
- Great for seafood--steamed green bass and crab steamed rice are delicious
- Our favorite Chinese place in Toronto - go traditional or contemporary, you can't miss here!
- 2 Words: General Tso