Taqueria Jalisco San Juan
Food Truck, Tacos
11200 W Markham St
Little Rock, AR 72211
- Best tacos Al Pastor around.
- In the parking lot of Colonial Wine & Spirits. Hours are 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Mon.Wed., 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Thu.Sun. According to the Arkansas Times, their chicken tamales are excellent.
- The food is overpriced and the people are extremely rude. There are a lot of better options for both food trucks and Mexican food.
- Get the Al Paster (spicy pork) tacos & burritos. The Tortas are all great too.
- Steak tacos are awesome. Get extra since they're on the small side. Delicious with the verde salsa.
- Don't be afraid. Order the lengua taco.
- The green sauce is phenomenal! I suggest chorizo tacos! Get 3 they are tiny.