Scenic Lookout, Park, Pedestrian Street/Plaza
- if i was a hobo, I would sleep here #ifiwasahobo
- Out in front of the Tampa Bay History Center, there's a little play area for kids on the water. You can also eat lunch outside at the Columbia Cafe - pretty, on the water with umbrella tables.
- It's always good anywhere along the Riverwalk. Stop by MacDill park weekday mornings, Egg,White, & Assoc. Best Omletts and Breakfast sandwiches EVER. Check him out!
- Nice to go jogging here :) just park your car and come back for it after a good run :)
- It's amazing to walk at night!
- The beautiful walk along the river. The walk has some very interesting quotes placed strategically along the walk.
- Vista maravilhosa
- Small but cute. Quiet little park on the water. Has benches,small green space, little kid playground & couple of small docks. Hidden behind the Forum
- Take a close look at the smaller bushes along the sidewalk near The History Center. What are those orange things that they have dropped? Peppers? Seeds? Alien eggs?
- Be sure to visit the Sail Pavilion near the convention center and have a cocktail while looking at the water.
- U can enjoyed it with urself ur dog ur friend nice place ....
- Enjoying a walk in the evening is a great date. Combine it with one of several restaurants in the area for a complete night. Art work along the way added to the beautiful scenery.
- A 2.4 mile path that you can walk, bike or even Segway along the river. Check out Tampa Bay Water Bike Company and finish off your day by relaxing at the waterfront bar at the Sail Pavilion.
- 1811 Saints Alley, Tampa FL 33610 https://golfbee.net
- Great atmosphere and the water taxi!
- Theres a nice park and the Tampa Museum of Art a half mile to the east.
- Beautiful place to walk and slow down.
- Great way to get your daily exercise in!
- Hermoso paisaje y atardecer!
- Nice relaxing place to walk along the river.