Talon: The Grip of Fear
at Dorney Park
Allentown, PA 18104
- Love it, one of my favorite coasters there.
- Coolest ride in the park!!
- Same thing as batman in great adventure in NJ
- The front is the best!
- A lot like the Raptor at Cedar Pointe... Makes sense since they're owned by the same company!
- ... it's actually nothing like Batman The Ride at Six Flags in NJ other than the fact that they're both inverted...
- Great ride
- Its so fun and you feel like you're flying.
- This inverted coaster stands out as the best at Dorney Park and also as my favorite inverted coaster... Smooth and lots of fun... Excellent B&M inverted...
- Really fun roller coaster. Love the twists and turns. It's better than the Hydra.
- One of the best B&M inverts I've ever ridden. Box sections are filled with sand which makes for a quiet and smooth ride.