Tai Sei Ramen
800 S Beretania St (Hale-Makai Street)
Honolulu, HI 96813
- Great combo lunch specials. Their curry sauce delish!
- I always get the mabo tofu yakisoba here. =) gomoku crispy noodles are tasty too.
- Mabo Tofu Ramen!
- Chicken Katsu Curry Rice.
- Good for lunch. I recommend the crispy gyoza. Lots of vegetarian options. I ordered the broccoli tofu yakisoba.
- katsu curry is not so good. bummer.
- Renovating next week! CLOSED 04/21-04/27/2014
- The chicken katsu curry rice is not too good now, hardly any curry and the katsu was really dried out.
- Fried rice was really good. But ramen was undercooked I felt.
- Try the House Special Fried Rice
- Take your time ordering! So many choices!
- Daily special gyoza set
- Hot Sauce Yakisoba & Pan Fried Gyoza are definite winners!
- The crispy gyoza is unique & delicious. Their fried rice is also really good.
- Hot sauce yakiudon.
- Mabo Tofu Ramen and gyoza FTW!!!
- The Mabo Tofu rice entre is awesome! Fast, too. Just the thing when you're hungry.