This "coffee with a concious" shop is a perfect coffee shop for those who want a diverse experience, with different brews and blends from all over the world.
Taft Street Coffee
Coffee Shop, Café
- Free wi-fi, great space, (poetry) open mic every tuesday night; Had a chai latte and was great!
- Best cappuccino I've had in a very long long time!
- Lovely quite spot around the corner from Langford Grocery
- Quiet spot. Local gathering place great retreat for wifi work. Hipster hang and community resource. Good lattes. Great vibe.
- Great laid back atmosphere, not packed like the other coffee shops in the area. Great place for a conversation.
- Highly recommend the Vietnamese coffee.
- One of my favorite places to get coffee. Sit out in the courtyard and have Willy detail your car while you sip.
- Just the cutest little coffee house! It has a GREAT patio to enjoy
- Spoken word every second Friday of the month^_^
- Damn good coffee Damn good pie
- open mic poetry night every tuesday at 8!