146 W 72nd St (Btw Amsterdam and Columbus)
New York, NY 10023
- Not the best looking place but great food at a great price. Also has a good amount of vegetarian options!
- I LOVE this place! My fave is the Monterey Jack Cheese & Chicken Quesadilla. SO good and SO cheap too! Only $3.79!! Good food for cheap. The best takeout place too.
- If your looking for a cheap and fast meal on the upper westside, here it is.
- Ordered on seamless and loved the fresh made tortillas. Al carbon and guacamole soft taco was pretty tasty.
- Cheap, fast, tasty! A definite win. The soft flour tortillas are especially good. Pretty good vegetarian selection.
- Don't let the fact that it's run by people of Asian decent turn you away: they make a very decent taco, it's as fast as they come, and you can't beat the prices.
- First time here, pretty good food, try the Chorizo taco
- SKIP the chorizo and cheese quesadilla, way too greasy. Yuck!
- Great food, and it's cheap!