Table Mountain National Park
- Table Mountain just turned (RED) for World AIDS Day. Join us in helping to deliver an AIDS Free Generation by 2015. - www.2015QUILT.com
- Go for a run in the morning for this view
- Take photos like this one!
- Hike up Plattekloof Gorge starting at the lower cableway. It's an inbelievably rewarding hike. No need to be super fit but it is challenging! The view from the top is out of this world!
- Cape Towns landmark Table Mountain, a 10-minute ride from downtown, is named for its distinctive flat top. An aerial cableway whisks sightseers to unbeatable views of Cape Peninsula and beyond.
- So Amazing!!!
- A really terrific place. If you are up for extreme sport, go try abseiling (R 600), it is the tallest in the world.
- This is a must see view
- A breathtaking view of Cape Town.
- Wonderful view
- Amazing sunset...
- Jalan2 di Table mountain park..^0^
- Use the cablecar an enjoy wonderful view of Cape Town.
- Check to see if the Table Mountain Aerial Cableway is offering their half-price sunset special in the summertime. If you're South African, it's also free on your birthday.
- The beautiful sunset
- Grmeden Dnme denilen bir yer sabah 8 de ilk teleferik var erken gidin derim nk hava gzel olduunda ok kalabalk oluyor.
- Superb view of the town & atlantic ocean.
- Reopens on 11 th August join a tour with Cape Tours With Mac 0822599950 they pick you up tour city , mountain top , much more then return you full of interesting info.
- Make sure to check the weather and the wind,if you are lucky enough then you can take the cable car to the top of the table mountain :)
- Amazing place to visit specially when the weather is not cloudy. Go early and enjoy of the spectacular views in peace. Sightseeing bus (Red line) takes you easily to the lower cable station.