T-Miller's Sports Bar & Grill
Hotel Bar, Sports Bar, American
$ $ $
- TERRIBLE service and attitudes! N0 0ne has an idea what's happening! Every time we have been there!
- The hostess was very friendly upon arrival. The server was polite and had an upbeat personality and the food was delicious. That was my experience.
- The breakfast buffet is excellent!
- The omelet chef at breakfast buffet is so nice!
- Food decent, service VERY slow. Don't go here if you have time sensitive plans.
- Bartender is slow as crap..
- Hey leave the servers alone. I know them personally and they all do try hard to provide good service
- Food was decent. Typical sports bar menu. Service left a lot to be desired.
- Chicken wings are big and crisp. Nice Sports Bar located in the Downtown Mariott
- eh, nothing special
- Huge main TV. Super cordial staff
- Great spot to watch sports. Loved the personalized seating ares (table, chairs and tv's). Service (slow), food (okay), friendly staff.
- Friendly and kind employees. Everton says hello to you. The breakfast Buffett was excellent
- I am not sure what everyone is talking about. The service and food was great!!!
- New menu sucks!!
- Good coleslaw. More vinegar than mayo. Lighter option than most coleslaws.
- The new Salmon BLT is amazing!
- Our waiter was the best - Ask for Aaron (Charming, Prompt and a beaming personality)
- One of the biggest screens in #RVA.
- Do yourself a favor and order the Chimichurri Skirt Steak. A pleasant surprise from this hotel bar!