Sydney Opera House
Opera House, Concert Hall, Art Gallery
- A must on your bucket list.
- A must-see if you are in Sydney.
- Hear! Even the wind surrounding has its tone.
- The one-way ferry ride to Darling Harbour or the Manly return ferry is unforgettable!!
- Head to Opera Bar for a pre-show - filled to the gills with good gin and some impressive rum. More kudos for their commissioning of legendary Sydney brewers Redoak.
- Free wifi on SOH_Guest
- Experience the sheer size and beauty of the Opera House! Take a tour or enjoy it from the outside.
- ~ I've been to cities that never close down, From New York to Rio and old London town,But no matter how far or how wide I roam, I still call Australia home. ~
- During the 2000 Summer Olympics, the Sydney Opera House served as the focal point for the triathlon events. Australias Michellie Jones started from there and won silver for her nation.
- Take the tour and learn all about one of the most recognized buildings in the world. Then swing by Opera Bar for cocktails and drinks as the sun goes down over Sydney Cove.
- Vivid Sydney - Lights On at 6pm every night from 27th May - 13th June.
- For a unique musical experience, consider the Opera House's High Tea featured on Wednesday afternoons. Enjoy fine tea & delicacies paired with lilting arias and spectacular harbour views.
- Don't get the Peking Duck pancakes if you're expecting actual Peking sauce. Disappointing.
- Nice bay view
- Babies Proms bring the orchestra to the toddler set, special productions are tailored to children 6+, and during school holidays there are all-day creative play sessions. - Green Guide Editor
- the sad empty hall looks..
- Take a backstage tour of Sydney Opera House. It's well worth it!
- Go to the downstairs bar at intermission - no lineup!
- Enjoying the view, having few photos taken and will have dinner later on