3140 Old US Highway 41
Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Check in often... Each check in counts for 100 votes for a coca cola grant opportunity from now thru July
- Help Swift-Cantrell Park earn the title of "America's Favorite Park". Setup your foursquare account at livepositively.com/parks and check in at the park often to vote.
- Http://m.livepositively.com/parks to register your four square Every checkin will count as 100 votes to raise 100,000 for park improvements... We are currently # 3
- Great park... best in the area... let's show Coca-Cola that we deserve the 100k (read our post about how to help)!
- Great place to take a walk.
- CHECK IN TO SWIFT CANTRELL TO HELP SUPPORT OUR FANTASTIC PARK!!!
- Vote for our park http://m.livepositively.com/park . My family loves this park. We use the 1 mile track, the great playgrounds, movies and the dog park.
- beautiful and clean walking/biking pathways!!
- Kennesaw's best park? This is definitely a great spot for families to enjoy, especially on the weekends!
- Vote for Swift Cantrell to win a $100,000 grant. They are in 3rd place. Vote often!!! Sponsored by Coke. http://m.livepositively.com/park_details.jsp?parkId=4bae5a91f964a520d0a63be3
- Great trails for running. There is a 1 mile loop and a 1/2 mile loop.
- They have everything!! 2 playgrounds, 2 dog parks & a huge skate park! It is very clean. You can walk or ride your bike on the trails. Huge lawn for picnics and covered pavilions by the grills.
- Bring your dogs and hang out at the dog park or walk the trail.
- I absolutely LOVE this park. The mile loop is picturesque as well as functional.
- Take a stroll around the 1 mile outer loop to get in some great outdoor exercise!
- I love the small dog park!
- Best park in the area! Nice walking trails. There is a dog park for big & small dogs. There are two separate play areas for 5-12 yr olds and under 5. Open fields to play frisbee or soccer.
- I love how clean the park is and how the children get alone with other children. Kennesaw, GA the BEST!
- Love the separate playgrounds! Had my daughters birthday party there. Huge open fields, dig park, clean bathrooms. My kids love this park!
- Best walking trails in Kennesaw