The hole in the wall cafes that sprinke Charleston serve some of the best brunch and coffee in town. There's something for every taste bud.
- Shrimp & Grits.
- I recommend their blue crab omelet special, it's unlike anything I've ever had... perfecto!
- "Cat fish and grits" too Good!
- Cheese Grits!!!! And the pancakes were awesome!
- Menu could be cleaned up to focus on what theyre good at (sausage gravy ftw) otherwise standard diner fare.
- Great food and great service. First stop for breakfast when in Charleston.
- I love this place, I'm a regular! The banana pecan pancakes are to die for. But heads up the juice isn't freshly squeezed!
- THE GRITS!!! Truly fantastic and super friendly :-)
- I love sweetwater. It's reasonably priced and good. But they do not know how to cook scrambled eggs, so for the love of god, don't order them. Tough and unseasoned. No thanks.
- Friendly service and delicious diner meals. Great affordable gem in the middle of downtown to hit up when trendier places get busy
- Visit this hidden gem several times while in Charleston. Close to King St. They know low-country food. Great prices
- Always eat here when in Charleston. Never been disappointed!
- Waiters are super kind- I had delicious sweet tea and a pecan crusted chicken sandwich. It was very good!
- Save your money and time. Service horrible and fruit on the tuna salad was bad. YUK
- The garden omelette is delicious!
- Don't ask for a side of salsa but try their steak and onion omelette.
- Don't get the fried green tomatoes by themselves. They are great in the special fried green tomato BLT
- Everything here was good and nice southern atmosphere
- Best Breakfast sandwich
- Order the Garden Patch Omelet. It's amazing! =]