The Swan Boats
Boat / Ferry, Park
Boston Public Garden
Boston, MA 02130
- Join the company of Calvin Coolidge and JFK who have ridden these 800 pound boats that carry 20 passengers in a 15 minute ride (in a figure 8) around the Public Garden lagoon. More info via our blog.
- OK, its corny, but a lap around the lagoon is a lovely way to see the fountains and flowers of the Boston Public Garden, with real feathered friends swimming alongside you.
- Hit an ATM before you get in line (this attraction is cash only), and then relax when you're on the boat. Enjoy this beautiful piece of Boston history.
- Sure, it's a little touristy, but the round trip only takes about 10 minutes, and it's a fun way to relax and see a different side of the Public Gardens.
- 2.75 for adults!
- Best kid entertainment value in Boston! The $1.25 a tot is especially worth it if he/she is a fan of Make Way For Ducklings - get ready for lots of "Mommy, is that Mr.Mallard?!"
- Fun, short boat ride. A sure fire hit with the kiddies. Reasonably priced.
- Hey BU! Enjoy this classic Boston activity on a lovely spring day! Rides are only $2.75!
- This rink is a less-crowded alternative right nearby the Frog Pond. The city does not maintain the ice, so the ice isn't very smooth or even, and you'll need your own skates.
- Lindo y romntico para ir con tu pareja!!
- Short boat ride but very relaxing and enjoyable.
- Need a group of 8-10 adults for the boat to go out so if your party is smaller, you may have to wait awhile for other groups to arrive.
- Get there early, the line builds quick. Great for the little ones.
- These boats in the Public Garden are ber-kid-friendly (read: famous, fun and cheap). Your kids might know them from Make Way for Ducklings or The Trumpet of the Swan.
- I cant believe they are still around.
- nice place for a kids,,
- hemm nice !!