$ $ $ $
Lists & rankings
- Trust the chef! Totally worth the delicious adventure. Eat until your full.
- $30 omakase bento is the best deal in town
- Try the omakase. The only one I didn't like from the set was the ebi with the fermented shrimp paste on top. Get the red bean ice cream for dessert!
- This is omakase for the masses. So, set your expectations before coming here.
- When or if they tell you to get off your phone, take it like the sushi and just TRUST THEM!~ because you just might end up embarrassing your family...
- Best sushi restaurant on the island! Only way to go is the omakase at the bar. Don't ask questions!
- Go for the omakase.
- Best Sushi restaurant Ive ever been. If you dont like everything you put in your mouth here, its your fault.
- Delicious adventure, that omakase
- Fantastic omakase sushi experience with mostly locally caught fish (at least when we were there). Highly recommended.
- Make sure to read their instructions. And use proper sushi etiquette!
- The food keeps coming so ask them t stop when full!!
- Chef's Special
- Omakase + magnum sake
- you'll be unbelievably full after the omakase, but it's so good and worth it!!
- Best omakase i have ever had
- Best sushi I've ever eaten.
- You're in very good hands. Listen to the explanations, enjoy all the treats from the sea, and sit at the bar and get to know your neighbors. A great night all around.
- 13 courses of heaven but watch your manners here, it's very formal and you must show respect. Expensive but worth the experience if you have the means.
- Eat until you're full and go in with an open mind. The raw dishes were better than the cooked when we went, but you never get the same thing twice.